Monday, March 9, 2009

Checkout these links!

My friend Amanda's blog on coupon tips.

Also checkout this new website she discovered: Be Centsable.

If you click here you will see a list of a bunch of stores and links for other blogs. These blogs will keep up with the current deals, and they are a free service. The first part though, you will see national sales for CVS and Walgreens, look at those and find which one helps you the most!

Amanda also has found another website, Taylortown Preview. (yep, shes awesome) This will give a list of coupons from each week. Check it out!

For DFW:
Kroger
Albertsons and Another
Tom Thumb

For Topeka Area:
Dillons

For Houston Area:
Krogers
Tom Thumb

For East Texas:
Brookshires non doubling or tripling (Brookshires is currently doing this"
Brookshires in Mississippi, matched the Texas ad though. They double currently.

I am working on the "how I do it" part of the blog, but here are some links and tips! Enjoy!

Again, I started out on www.grocergame.com, this service is more of how I achieve my great savings, and "trained" me, and how I shop.

Also a huge thanks to Amanda for finding these websites!!!



Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment